Ready Player 1: The Impact of a Project

 

    


    Before embarking on this unique project, I had no idea how much a game could bring a group of people together. I'm not quite a gamer, so I did a good amount of observing for parts of this project, but I had SO much fun participating. Sam and Abbie were so good at the Minecraft, and even when they would make a mistake in the game, or lose a match against @Jackblackk or @Gawkcombo, we would all laugh together over FaceTime, and it Mae it all even more fun.

    I'm choosing to write about this element of the project because I have never done an assignment for school that created a comradery like this one. The girls and I bonded over a fun game, and we got to meet new people and make it into something academic at the same time. This unique project has made me question some other aspects of our education, and more than anything, it makes me realize that students should have more exposure to things like this. Due to a simple project, me and my group partners bonded, and had a wonderful time. We got something much greater than a letter grade out of this project, and for that, I am extremely grateful.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zima Blue: A Masterpiece from the Future

Final Project

Hon 255: Idea Lab for the Humanities—Initial Thoughts and Expectations